Sunday, January 18, 2009

Time Management

Time management is such an important part of life. Being a student-athlete, I have to really prioritize my time management! My normal daily schedule consists of a full practice, class, weights, meals times, and conditioning. With this schedule I have to make sure I also get my eight hours of sleep and three healthy meals to make sure my body is able to perform at its best. It can be overwhelming to have to do all of these things every day, but with an organized schedule during my day I am able to get everything done with less stress. Time management since I have come to college has been more than necessary and I have appreciated it now more than ever.

1 comment:

  1. Don't forget to plan to make the required posts to your blog in a timely manner. Your Alex post was due last Sunday.

    ReplyDelete